Mesh cartridge for WM series filters is indispensable when an absolute or extremely fine degree of cleaning is required. Stainless steel cartridges can withstand many recovery cycles - chemical or mechanical cleaning (washing). The cartridge has a baffle made of high quality wire mesh for the highest degree of reliability in separating solids. Welding and manufacturing process is subject to rigorous quality control, which allows WM elements to be used in extremely high temperatures. There is a rubber strainer model available as a budget alternative that can be used in normal conditions.
Outer diameter 2.4” (60 mm) corrugated; 2.5” (63 mm) glued; 2.7” (68 mm) welded. Inner diameter 1.0” (26 mm), 1.4” (36 mm) (only code 9). Length 10”, 20”, 30”, 40”. Filtration area: corrugated 0.20 m2 x 10”, cylindrical 0.05 m2 x 10”. Filtration degree from 5 to 1000 μm.
ASCO Filtri is a company renowned for its filters, specializing in design and manufacture of filtration solutions that are used in many industrial areas, as well as meeting all industrial production requirements.
All ASCO FILTRI products are ISO 9001:2015 certified.
5 reasons to buy industrial filters at ASCO PUMPS Kazakhstan
- Dedicated engineering group
- Decades of filtration experience
- Modern design possibilities
- In-house production of filter housings and systems
- We are capable of handling any industrial process filtration challenge in all industrial markets from chemicals to microelectronics, pharmaceuticals to food and beverage.