Valisi peristaltic pumps combine the best materials and simple design to increase the life and reduce the time required for maintenance.
12 reasons to buy peristaltic pumps at ASCO PUMPS
- Available in 15 different sizes providing flow rates from 0 to 144,000 L/h.
- Handling delicate liquids with low wear.
- Since only the inside of the hoses and sleeves comes into contact with aggressive and contaminated fluids, fluids can be pumped without damage caused by other pumping technologies.
- Hoses are made of natural rubber NR, NBR, food grade NBR, EPDM, Hypalon, FKM, Viton.
- Ability to accurately control the volumes of supplied liquids – the device is capable of dispensing fluid substances.
- Possibility of passing solids into the pumped material, 20% of hose identification.
- Absence of liquid in a working system is not dangerous – dry running is not critical.
- Sealless design eliminates leakage, contamination and wear problems associated with tightness.
- Water suction lift up to a height of 9.8 meters.
- Possibility of reversible device operation.
- Durable ductile iron and steel construction enables high pressure devices at the outlet – of up to 15 bar.
- Low maintenance requirements for hose and shoes.
In ASCO PUMPS you can not only order and buy tf-rm series low-pressure pumps in Uzbekistan, having received favorable prices + guarantees, but also take advantage of the full range of services, including: Delivery + Installation + Service + Equipment repair.